Turkish Cezve - Coffee Pot
Experience the rich coffee and tradition of Copper Turkish Cezve Coffee Pot. This ancient coffee maker features a durable copper body, a classic decorative handle, and two different size options to fit your coffee style.
The Turkish method involves repeatedly heating super-fine coffee grounds over the stove—but you never let the coffee boil. This produces a richly-flavourful brew with a heavy body you won’t soon forget.
Basic Turkish Coffee Instructions:
- Grind 10g of coffee at a super-fine setting.
- Fill your cezve with the same amount of water as your turkish tea glass/mug.
- place one teaspoon of your ground coffee, and bring to a boil stiring gently.
- Hold the cezve to the heat source until small bubbles form, then remove from the heat.
- Repeat this process for 2 minutes, then pull away entirely.
- Pour the coffee, grounds and all, into a small cup and enjoy.
- For beginners, it may be better to spoon the crema gently into the mug before pouring entirely.
This Turkish coffee pot features a durable copper body that’ll last a lifetime and a beautiful decorative handle that’s comfortable and classic.